Roughneck Range Rules
Players must register in pro shop before beginning play.
Each player must have an individual golf bag and set of clubs.
All players must start on number one unless otherwise directed by golf shop staff.
Slower players must allow faster players to play through.
No more than five players allowed unless approved by golf professional staff.
1. USGA Rules apply unless modified by local rules.
2. Out of bounds marked by white stakes and fence around golf course.
3. Free relief from all oil wells.
4. Ball may be dropped from cart paths and service roads not nearer the hole.
5. Lateral hazard on #2, #4, #5, #6, #8, and #9.
6. Relief from welters and fountains shall be one club length, not nearer the hole.
7. Cart 90° in fairway. No carts in rough.
8. Please repair ball marks and divots.